Legal Advice For Corporate, Partnership, Investor Or Creative Groups
Our lawyers advise equity and non-equity groups of all shapes and sizes about the best structures to avoid and resolve problems within a business, joint venture or project. These problems can include:
- Disagreements over management policies or their implementation
- Changes in membership, including squeeze-downs, force-outs/squeeze-outs and buy-outs
- Disputes over investment levels
- Disagreements as to the utilization or disposition of company assets
- Financing problems
- Disagreements between various parties in a joint venture
- Revenue waterfall disagreements
- Disputes between the board members of corporations
Experience You Can Rely On
As part of our commitment to comprehensive client service, our long-time experience with businesses having intellectual property assets can help you anticipate conflicts and structure around potential disagreements while keeping your overall organizational structure flexible and responsive to new opportunities in Southern California or around the world.
We can handle disputes within equity and non-equity groups over matters as small as brand name changes to serious crises involving buyout options, operating agreements or investor commitments. Your business stands to benefit from our experience whether you need a loan-out company for your personal services to one project or you’re an officer or director of a Fortune 500 company.
Arrange A Consultation With Us
Call Brian J. Murphy, Attorney & Counselor at Law, at 310-473-3500 to learn more about the scope of our client service to business entities with intellectual property assets. If you prefer, you may complete our online contact form and a member of our firm will contact you.